Data Center is associated with data security, system stability and reliability. The level and functionality of those systems as well as access to data bases are defined by the choice of adequate solutions, tools and infrastructure resources. Meeting all the dependencies helps to avoid serious loses.
Leaders in technology will speak about the newest trends in the field of technology advancements providing safe Data Center infrastructure. They will also present solutions which guarantee high levels of access to data bases, and operating systems supporting the whole process. The subject of the conference will also concentrate on legal aspects and data center norms in European standards.
You are kindly invited to take part in the conference free of charge
DATA CENTER TRENDS
will take place on 24 October 2013 in Warszawa.
Key notions which will be discussed during the conference:
- Novelties and trends in the area of infrastructure and efficient management of data center - development trends and tendencies,
- Convergence in a data centre;
- Collocation services;
- Private Cloud;
- Operating systems;
- Data security – backup and archiving;
- Mass memories and storage architecture management;
- Efficient physical infrastructure, e.g. racks, servers, switches, firewall, matrices, streamers and tape libraries;
- Highly effective power systems, e.g. UPSes, power generators;
- Air conditioning is server rooms and rack ventilation;
- Structural wiring;
- Efficient data center management and resistance to disasters;
- Optimized infrastructure – virtualization and cloud computing;
- Green Data Center;
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery;
- Module data center - construction;
- Norms, standards, legal aspects;
-Case studies - experiences, good practices.
Details at: http://www.pureconferences.pl/kalendarium/konferencje/227-24-10-2013-warszawa
Participation in the conference is free of charge, simply complete the registration form.
There will be coffee breaks. Conference materials provided.