Top Woman in Real Estate is a special competition aimed at women who operate in the real estate and construction industries in Poland, allowing them to present and promote their own achievements. It concentrates on successful women who actively operate in the industry. The achievements are assessed in 14 categories:
- Architecture & Design;
- Marketing & PR;
- Commercial Sales;
- Green Building & Sustainability;
- Asset & Property Management;
- Innovation & Technology;
- HR & Employer Branding;
- Project Management;
- Residential Sales;
- Top Management;
- Banking & Finance;
- Business Development;
- Tax & Accounting Services;
- Legal Advisory Services.
The last 4 categories were added this year and appeared in the competition for the first time. As additional distinctions, there are also prizes in special categories. They’ll be awarded to the best team managed by a woman, a company that supports women, and a personality of the year.
Every entry form will be discussed and assessed by the jury composed of laureates of the previous editions and the representatives of companies from the real estate and construction industries. There will be maximally 5 candidates selected in all categories, among which the internet users will choose the winner during the voting.
Top Woman in Real Estate competition is a very important industrial event that attracts many people. Ca. 400 people will participate in this year’s edition, including men and women who represent the most important institutions from the construction and real estate industry in Poland. The final of the competition will be held on May 21, 2020, at the Hilton Warsaw Hotel and Convention Center. There are lots of attractions envisaged for the participants.
The cooperating known and recognizable companies that have given patronage to the 3rd edition of the competition are:
- Hillwood Polska – Strategic Partner;
- Ceetrus, Vistra, Capital Park, Panattoni Europe – Partners of the Category;
- CFE Poland, EPP Poland, Schoenherr, Agis Management Group, Greenberg Traurig Grzesiak – Partners;
- PLGBC, Pro Progressio, WIREP, SARP, PZFD, RICS, Ladies First, PINK, PRCH, Zebra PR – Supporting Partners;
- Forbes Women, Real Estate Manager, Europa Property, E-biurowce, Outsourcing & More, ReNews.pl, Outsourcing Portal, Sztuka Architektury, Warsaw Business Journal, The City, Innovation Women, Property Journal, Investor Real Estate Expert, Real Estate Talks, Polish Market, Wiadomości Handlowe – Media Patrons.