Tester’s Career, Wrocław 23.02.2013r.
Radisson Blu Hotel
Do you have experience and want to make Progress? Do you seek for work among IT leaders in Poland and abroad? We invite you to participate in Tester’s Career organized on February 16 in Wrocław.
During the Fair:
- you will have a chance to make a direct contact with the representatives of reputable companies, compare their offers and handle your CV to them
- you will meet people associated with your field of Professional interests
- you will broaden your knowledge thanks to the interesting talks by well-known and estimated experts on IT and business psychology experts
- you will receive numerous training materials and take advantage of free refreshments
- you will take part in a lottery of prizes sponsored by the companies participating in the Fair
- you will have a chance to get the job of your dreams!
We invite you to Take part in the talks by the specialists:
Kamila Madeja-Bień: Communication as a base of cooperation
Wojciech Paździor: Managing career, or how to get satisfaction from your work
Bartosz Majorowski: Software engineering – practical outlook
Karolina Zmitrowicz: Looking for the sources of problems in IT projects
The participants of the Fair – experienced software developers and specialists on software testing only
Exhibitors – reputable companies of IT branch, which are currently running the recruitment for the following positions:
- Tests Department Manager
- Tests Analyst
- Software Tester
- Senior Software Tester
- Expert on Test Managing
- Software Developer
- Tests Department Coordinator
- Specialist on Tests - stress, efficiency, penetrative, functional, safety and others
During Tester’s Career Fair, there will be the representatives of such companies as: Nokia, Siemens, Networks, Capgemini, SII, BLStream, IT Kontrakt, Squam and many more.
The condition of participating in the Fair is to contact the organizer and apply via online form: http://careercon.pl/karieratestera/wroclaw/rejestracja
The Fair are private and the number of places is limited!
Please join us! The entry is free!