The conference REAL ESTATE MARKET FORUM 2013 is coming!
As early as on June 11-12 in Sopot, the third edition of Real Estate Market Forum will take place. It is the biggest event on housing and commercial real estate market in Poland.
Among the speakers, discussion moderators and panelists, there will be brand journalists, analysts, as well as the representatives of the biggest players on Polish market of housing and commercial real estate, such as: Dariusz Rosati, Member of Polish Parliament, Stanisław Kluza, President of Polish Financial Supervision Authority 2006-2011, Hans Maltz, lawyer, REAS, Pablo Branchi, Director on Development and Innovations, ACR ACORDE, Sławomir Gajewski, President of Managing Board of Torus, Sven-Torsten Kain, Boar Counselor, BRE Bank Hipoteczny and Leszek Świętochowski, President, Agricultural Property Agency.
What's in the program:
- Does everyone have to be the owner of a flat? Renting as a cure for oversupply and other problems of housing market.
- Who will build this all? The problems of construction sector versus office developers.
- Only private capital. Why do administration and public institutions not rent the offices in Poland?
- Specialize yourself, or die - lifting and reformatting as the rival companies' ways to fight for a client on saturated markets.
- e-trade versus storage issues – how to take this chance?
Enter for the 3. edition of the biggest meeting of housing and commercial real estate brand in Poland!