Wałbrzych's Special Economic Zone „Invest-Park”,
one of the most dynamically developing economic zones in Poland,
and the company Prospects Publisher
launch a series of business events
„B2B Outsourcing Fair”.
The first meeting will be held on 21st of March 2014 in Wałbrzych's Special Economic Zone „Invest-Park”. Armand Angeli, the world-known business advisor, will be a special guest of the fair.
9.00 – 9.45 – registration
10.00 – 10.15 – opening ceremony
10.30 – 12.00 – panel discussion “What are the key factors of the success in the common services and outsourcing sectors?”
Director of Public Programmes, Central and Eastern Europe, Deputy President of the Management Board in ABSL
- New trends of outsourcing in business processes – Polish market following the world's trends of outsourcing
- Are standardisation and centralisation the impediments for outsourcing?
- Plenty is no plague – does all the novelties need to be implemented in the company?
- Why Wałbrzych? Growing appetite for BPO – development prospects of the sector in the Wałbrzych area
- HR management during the time of reforms
- Do Polish companies implement the outsourcing model? Key factors in the choice of the services centre.
- Outsourcing as a way of exceeding the development limits of the company
- Does cost cutting play the main role in the decision of using outsourcing?
- Which business processes should be kept within the company?
- Effective Change Management in the company
- Outsourcing as a new form of business architecture
- Outsourcing contract – what to pay attention to, how to avoid risk
- Outsourcing in legal and accounting services – advantages
The following persons will take part in the panel discussion:
Barbara Kaśnikowska, President of Wałbrzych's Special Economic Zone
Ilona Antoniszyn-Klik, Undersecretary of State in the Polish Ministry of Economy
Professor Witold Orłowski
Bartosz Skórniewski, HP Enterprise Services in HP
Maciej Szermach, partner in the legal company BSO Prawo&Podatki
12.00 – 12.30 – networking
12.30 – 13.15 – cost that generates profits – outsourcing in modern companies
presentation of the special guest Armand Angeli, the founder and vice-president of the European Outsourcing Association, and the International Association of Financial Executives.
13.20 – 16.30 – presentations and workshops
16.30 – 17.00 – business cards draw and closing ceremony
“Armand Angeli's participation in the Fair is not only a demonstration of recognition of Polish economy as having a potential for the development of outsourcing services, but also a proof of the international cooperation, based on the exchange of knowledge and know-how. It would be hard to find another such a specialist of outsourcing as Mr Angeli”, comments Jolanta Jaworska, the director of Public Programmes in IBM Polska, a moderator of the panel discussion.
The meeting may be treated as a platform for the exchange of contacts and knowledge. During the Fair, there will be an opportunity for the companies specialising in outsourcing to meet their potential clients and business partners. Among guests and participants, there will be also representatives of government administration (both central and local), scientists, and private entrepreneurs. The participants will have the occasion to meet their potential partners, and to consult an outsourcing specialist.
Wałbrzych Fair has introduced a new, user-friendly tool for arranging meetings. “We've chosen Meeting Pointer services, because we respect the time of the entrepreneurs who visit out fair. This tools offers a possibility of having a closer look at the companies taking part in the Fair, even on the way to the event. The visitors can arrange a meeting with those companies that they find most attractive” - says Violetta Kryszczuk, the president of the management board in Prospects Publisher.