Several hundred entrepreneurs and local government representatives are going to discuss on 11th december on issues pertaining preservation of environment, conventional and alternative energy as well as corporate social responsibility. A good excuse for exchanging experiences will be the VI Economic Forum "Energy and Environment" which is to take place on 11th december in Centrum Rozwoju Biznesu. Panel discussion has been spread so that participants interested in a specific topic could exchange views and experiences.
The forum is being substantially supported by Ministries of: Economy, Regional Development, the Environment, Agriculture and Rural Development. During the plenum 60 highly qualified industry experts shall take the floor. On the agenda are the most up-to-date topics pertaining to renewable energy and preservation of the environment on the scale of both our country and the entire Europe.
The Forum's lead topics will be:
- Renewable enrgy sources: Wind, Sun, Water
- Renewable enrgy sources: biomass, biogas, biofuels
- Economical clusters, future organisation
- Municipal waste management
- Packaging waste and used hardware management
- Golden age of gas
- Sustainable Development and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Effective energu usage and Cogeneration
- PPP and financing of proecological investments
- Street and road lighting
- Chemistry - Business Challenges - Energy-Climate Policy
- Ecological construction
VI Forum Gospodarcze „Energia i Środowisko" is going to culminate in a grand gala during which industry's best companies will be awarded with Sustainable Development Leader statuettes.