Trading volume in a sector of office property decreased

Investors were concentrating mainly on the office sector.
Investors were concentrating mainly on the office sector.
Involvement in an office property market increased in first three quarters.

Experts from an international consulting company Cushman & Wakefield point out that involvement in office property market increased in first three quarters from 45% last year to 52%. However, in a third quarter of this year trading volume in a sector of office property decreased by 7,4%, but the experts adds that value of investments in the office sector increased by 19% annual rate, in a comparison with 2011.

- An increase of trading volume in the office sector results from entering bigger transactions in a previous quarter. However, this sector is especially interesting for investors, because assets in particular countries can be easily compared, and on the best main markets on the assets value profitably impact the lack of new investments and limited supply - says David Hutchings, Head of Research at Cushman & Wakefield.

Łukasz Lorencki, Surveyor at Cushman & Wakefield adds: In a third quarter of 2012 value of transactions increased by 60% quarterly in commercial property investment market in Poland. Investors were concentrating mainly on the office sector, on which fell 87% value of all entered transactions at that time. Remaining 13% became a part of transaction in an industrial stock sector.

It's necessary to add, that in comparison with a third quarter last year, a decrease of activity by 78% was observed, i.a. due to the lack of great transactions excessing 100m euro and 200m euro. A good sign is an increase in activity of home investors - 44% of entering transactions in a third quarter of 2012. Value of entered transactions was 1,15bn euro.


0.0
Be the first to comment
mantra