The sale subject is the right to perpetual usufruct of the parcel with 511 sq. m of space together with the right of ownership of the office and habitable building with the development space of 256 sq. m which is located on it.
The building has four aboveground tiers and one underground, in which cellars ale located. On the attic, in turn, drying room and laundry are situated. There are 13 separate locals, including 11 non-residential which occupy jointly 571,6 sq. m and 2 residential (147,24 sq. m) – all of them are owned by PGNiG Termika. Currently, 9 premises are rented. The office was founded in 1939. Its elevation is covered with a sandstone and the entrance to the building can be found from two front sides – from Wybrzeże Kościuszkowskie Street and from the car park.
The plot adjoins Wybrzeże Kościuszkowskie Street and has shape of a regular rectangle. There are also parking places at the back of the building.
The bid net price of the premises totals 10 774 000 zlotys. The condition of the partnership in the bidding is to lodge a deposit in the amount of 10 per cent of the bid price, that is 1 074 400 zlotys.
PGNiG TERMIKA is the biggest producer of heat and electrical energy generated with the use of a cogeneration method in Poland. The partnership owns few heat and power stations in Warsaw: Kawęczyn Thermal Power Station, Siekierki Heat and Power Station, Żerań Heat and Power Station, Wola Thermal Power Station and Pruszków Heat and Power Station in Pruszków. The company is the supplier of heating and warm municipal water and also the receiver of biomass.