The office structure owned by LPP company positively completed acceptance procedures. The role of a general contractor of the investment was entrusted ALLCON Budownictwo, which redeveloped and extended a modernistic warehouse and office building founded in the years 1924-1927. Due to the fact that this building is situated on the area signed to the register of monuments, all plans and taken modernization works were subjected to strict preservationist’s supervision.
That six-tier structure with the usable area amounting to 8792 sq. m maintained the most important and characteristic features of modernistic architecture and at the same time it gained modern interior areas. Moreover, the space around the structure was developed and elements of the so called small architecture such as fence, gateway, shelter for bicycles, shelter for rubbish, gatehouse and lightening were realized.
The objective of the project’s investor was creation of the best and attractive working conditions for several hundreds of employees of LPP. New areas perform an office function, but they are also intended for recreation, relaxation, fitness, biological regeneration as well as club and coffee.
LPP is an international company which has been functioning in the clothes industry for over 20 years. It manages such brands as RESERVED, Cropp, House, MOHITO and SiNSAY. LPP hires 20 000 people in offices and sales structures, e.g. in Warsaw, Gdańsk, Hamburg, Shanghai, Prague, Moscow, Kiev and Budapest.