Polish Office Research Forum (PORF) has published data on the office real estate market in eight key Polish regional cities (Krakow, Wrocław, Tricity, Katowice, Poznań, Łódź, Szczecin and Lublin) for Q3 2017. The data pertains to the resources of modern office space, new commissioned buildings, number and size of lease contracts and amount of vacant space.
- 4 267 800 sq. m – total recourses of modern office space in eight regional cities at the end of September 2017. The office space volume exceeded 1 million sq. m (1 057 800 sq. m) in Krakow. Other markets are Wrocław (879 600 sq. m) and Tricity (693 100 sq. m).
- 343 000 sq. m – space delivered within commissioned projects in Q3 2017. The biggest number of new areas (146 600 sq. m) was recorded in Krakow. The second place belongs to Tricity (62 500 sq. m). It is also worth pointing out that Tricity can boast about completion of this year’s largest building – Argon, which constitutes the third stage of Alchemia (36 000 sq. m) built by Torus.
- nearly 429 300 sq. m of office space – immediately for rent in eight key regional markets. The highest vacancy rate was recorded in Lublin (20.2 per cent), whereas the lowest – in Łódź (6.7 per cent).
- 466 300 sq. m – total volume of lease contracts registered in the period from January to September 2017. The biggest number of rented areas was recorded in Wrocław (132 100 sq. m) and Krakow (128 400 sq. m).
- the largest contracts concluded in the analyzed period are: pre-lease contract concluded by Credit Agricole concerning 15 500 sq. m in Business Garden II in Wrocław and several big renegotiations such as Energa Group in Olivia Business Center in Gdańsk (15 100 sq. m), Brown Brothers Harriman in Orange Office Park in Krakow (14 700 sq. m) and Credit Suisse in Grunwaldzki Center in Wrocław (14 200 sq. m).