Polish Office Research Forum (PORF) published data for the year 2017 which pertains to the office real estate market in eight main Polish regional cities (Krakow, Wroclaw, Tricity, Katowice, Poznan, Lodz, Szczecin and Lublin). They concern the resources of modern office space, new commissioned investments, number and size of lease transactions as well as amount of vacant space. The market data was prepared by the team of analysts from the following companies: CBRE, Colliers International, Cushman & Wakefield, JLL, Knight Frank and Savills.
Office Market In Regional Cities 2017
- 4 384 900 sq. m – total resources of modern office space in eight regional cities at the end of 2017. Most of space is located in Krakow (1 099 600 sq. m), Wroclaw (905 800 sq. m) and Tricity (696 800 sq. m);
- 461 000 sq. m – investments commissioned in 2017. Most of new space is commissioned in Krakow (190 400 sq. m);
- 432 700 sq. m – office space for rent (immediately) in eight main regional cities. The lowest vacancy rate was recorded in Tricity (8.2%) and Poznan (8.6%);
- 674 600 sq. m – total volume of lease transactions recorded in 2017. The most popular cities were: Krakow (200 800 sq. m) and Wroclaw (169 500 sq. m);
- the largest transactions concluded in 2017 were: confidential tenant for 25 500 sq. m in Nowy Rynek in Poznan, 18 900 sq. m for own purposes of Comarch in Krakow and pre-lease of Credit Agricole for 15 500 sq. m in Business Garden II in Wroclaw.