The value of the transaction amounted to 124 million EURO. The investment is one of the few Polish investments awarded with the highest Outstanding note in the BREEAM certification. The whole Podium Park complex will comprise of three 11-tier buildings of the total size of 44 thousand sqm available for lease.
One building is currently completed and two other investments will be executed in Q4 2020 and Q4 2021. At this point, many tenants are interested in the building; this is the headquarters of Revolut. The areas where construction works are currently being performed are booked by tenants. There is no wonder that this investment is so popular. Podium Park is one of the most innovative office buildings in Poland. Great care about the comfort of employees and the applied pro-eco solutions are the two main valuable qualities.
What the office buildings within the Podium Park complex have to offer:
- green common spaces of the area of 5000 sqm;
- urban farming zone;
- covered parking for bicycles;
- 800 parking spaces;
- the electric car, scooter and bicycle rental (for office employees and their guests);
- very convenient location (at Jana Pawła II Avenue and Stella-Sawickiego Street)
- the highest level of thermal comfort – elevation of the building meets the technical regulations (in force from 2021).
The seller is Podium Investment.
The Globalworth company was advised by Avison Young and KPMG during the transaction, whereas BNP Paribas was supported by Podium Investment. The legal adviser for the purchaser was GT, whereas Dentons and Marcin Imiołek Legal Office advised the seller.