We invite you to the free conference on technologies, environments and tools that guarantee reliable and safe access to data bases; as well as theoretical and practical issues associated with architecture and mass memory’s function.
After the successful edition of the meeting in Warsaw and in Wrocław, we decided to organize another one this year – this time in Cracow!
Thematic session proposed by us:
- managing and safety in data center
- creation of modern data center
- servers of data bases
- operating systems for data bases
- integration of data bases, transfer of data
- efficient servers and clusters for data center
- virtualization in data center
- green data center
- advantages, managing and use of storage architectures
- file servers, streamers, tape libraries, autoloaders
- storing, replication and integrity of storage systems
- analysis of storage needs
- continuity of running a business, disaster recovery
- mobile storage systems
- safety, efficiency, scalability and resistance for catastrophes of storage systems
- data protection – backup and archiving
- backup on-line
The conference is targeted at the wide spectrum of recipients that implement above-mentioned technologies and t ols, or those who are going to do it in the nearest future. We invite people from banking and financial branch, industry, telecommunication, insurances, services, trade and administration.
These are the people working as:
- Member of the Board on IT or Safety
- Managers on IT Departments
- Managers on Technical Departments
- Directors and Managers on Business Development
- Projects Managers
- Systems Engineers
- Managers on IT Systems Safety
- IT Systems Administrators
- Specialists on IT
- People responsible for implementations
The number of places is limited! Register right now!
Companies interested in the promotion of their solutions are welcome to contact us.