MDDP Business Academy invites to the meeting:
New regulations of accountancy for developers according to Polish and international standards – current state and forthcoming changes
The unique character of developing activity is determined by specific rules of its registry and settlement for the use of financial accounting. This issue is noticed both under international regulations of accountancy (check e.g. IFRIC 15) and national regulations, which are currently in the final phase of being formulated (Position of Accounting Standards Commitee in the case of registry and settlement of developing activity). The aim of the training is to introduce its participants into the scope of knowledge and practical skills concerning such issues as:
• overview and systematization of accountancy regulations (international and national) for developing branch;
• the influence of the new tenant rights act upon developing activity and its recognition in legal accounting books;
• accountancy in special purpose vehicles appointed to one particular developing enterprises;
• recognition of incomes and costs from developing activity;• identification of beginning and end of developing activity;
• construction of real estates for hiring;
• rules of settlements of incomes and costs from developing activities.
The programme of the training was adapter for the current market needs in developing branch. It considers the changes in law regulations that have been introduced recently and presents national regulations in a detailed way, which will be introduced very soon.
THE ADRESEES OF THE TRAINING:
The training is targeted at financial directors, main accountants, managers and specialists on financing and accounting departments, as well as the rest of managing staff representing construction and developing branches.
We encourage you to get familiar with the article by the lecturer
1. The specification of developing activity and its influence on accountancy
2. The influence of the new tenant rights act upon developing activity and its recognition in legal accounting.
3. Overview of national and international accountancy regulations explaining rules of accountancy of construction and developing activities
4. Basic definitions
5. Special purpose vehicles appointed to the implementation of one (or more than one) developing enterprises.
6. Construction of real estates for hiring.
7. Identification of beginning of developing activity.
8. Dividing and combining of developing activities.
10. Ground in developing enterprises: pricing, classification, division, recognition (investments in real estates, trade commodities, production in progress)
11. The scope of costs of developing enterprise
12. Rules of establishing and recognition of capital for predictable loss on developing enterprises and suitable depreciations.
13. Establishing incomes and costs of developing enterprise
14. End of developing activity
15. Revealing information concerning developing activity.
16. Correction of rules of accountancy from previous periods.
17. Numeric examples of registry and settlement of developing activity.
18. The cost-ratio method and the method of no profits
19. Questions and answers – discussion, consultation.
Detailed schedule of the training is available on:
The costs of participation:
- one person 1490 PLN + 23% VAT
- two or more persons from one company 1390 PLN per person + 23% VAT
Please make a payment after receiving a written confirmation, use the training’s code as a subject of a transfer.
The users of the web portal will receive additional 5% discount for the training (keyword: E-Biurowce.pl).
2013.03.21 - 2013.03.22 Katowice (SOP 13268)
2013.04.04 - 2013.04.05 Poznań (SOP 13269)
2013.05.16 - 2013.05.17 Gdańsk (SOP 13270)
2013.06.06 - 2013.06.07 Wrocław (SOP 13271)
2013.06.20 - 2013.06.21 Warsaw (SOP 13272)
The price includes: the participation in the training, training materials, coffee-breaks, lunch, and certificate
Day I: 10:00 – 16:00
Day II: 9:00 – 15:00
The place: hotels in the above-mentioned cities’ centers
Krzysztof Kadlec, Joanna Domaszewska
telephone: (022) 208 28 28/48, fax (022) 211 20 90
The above-mentioned subject can also be implemented by us during a close meeting.
Please join us!