MDDP Business Academy invites to the meeting:
Real estate tax in 2013 in construction and developing branches – the latest jurisdiction of tax authorities and administrative courts
The aim of this training is to discuss the most important issues associated with real estate tax settlement.
THE ADRESEES OF THE TRAINING:
The training is targeted at financial directors, main accountants, managers and specialists on financing and accounting departments, units calculating tax liabilities, as well as the rest of managing staff representing construction and developing branches.
1. Law regulations which are crucial owing to the real estate taxation of properties and building
2. Construction law versus real estate tax
3. The subject of real estate taxation in construction and developing industries
4. Basic terms determining the scope and height of real estate taxation in the case of the subjects of construction and developing industries
5. Proper definition of a real estate tax base
6. A taxpayer of real estate tax
7. The moment when tax obligation starts in the case of construction and developing industries
8. Tax settlements by co-owners
9. Subjective and objective exemption
10. The inclusion of real estate tax in income tax settlement
11. The newest court and administrative jurisdiction, as well as the one of tax authorities, concerning real estate tax, which is presented on the examples from construction and developing industries
Detailed schedule of the training is available on:
The costs of participation:
- one person 650 PLN + 23% VAT
- two or more persons from one company 590 PLN per person + 23% VAT
Please make a payment after receiving a written confirmation, use the training’s code as a subject of a transfer.
The users of the web portal will receive additional 5% discount for the training (keyword: E-Biurowce.pl).
2013.04.10 Warsaw (SOP 13275)
The price includes: the participation in the training, training materials, coffee-breaks, lunch, and certificate
Training hours: 10:00 – 16:00
The place: the office building Plaza, Domaniewska 39A street, or a hotel in Warsaw
Krzysztof Kadlec, Joanna Domaszewska
telephone: (022) 208 28 28/48, fax (022) 211 20 90
The above-mentioned subject can also be implemented by us during a close meeting.
Please join us!