MDDP Business Academy invites to the meeting:
The amendment on VAT law in 2013 in construction and developing industries – changes, the latest jurisdiction and current problems
The aim of this training is to present the rules of the settlement of VAT tax in construction and developing industries, with the particular consideration of the amendment of the regulations that will enter into force from 1st January to 1st April, as well as from 1st January 2014.
THE ADRESEES OF THE TRAINING:
The training is targeted at members of the board, financial directors, main accountants, managers and specialists on financing and accounting departments, units calculating tax liabilities, as well as the rest of managing staff representing construction and developing branches.
1. The scope of changes concerning good and service tax that is important for construction industry
2. Basic rules that are crucial in the case of the law amendment
3. Documentation of the activities of VAT taxation after the changes
4. Correction of trade after the amendment
5. Settlement of reinvoicing services
6. Rules of VAT settlement of free activities
7. Tax base after the changes in law
8. Civil-law contracts after the amendment
9. Conversion of foreign currencies after the amendment
10. Bad debt relief after the amendment
11. VAT deduction according to amended law
12. Fundamental changes of law from 1st January 2014 in the subject of the beginning of tax obligation with the particular emphasis on construction industry
Detailed schedule of the training is available on:
The costs of participation:
- one person 690 PLN + 23% VAT
- two or more persons from one company 650 PLN per person + 23% VAT
Please make a payment after receiving a written confirmation, use the training’s code as a subject of a transfer.
The users of the web portal will receive additional 5% discount for the training (keyword: E-Biurowce.pl).
2013.03.01 Wrocław (SOP 13296)
2013.03.27 Warsaw (SOP 13297)
The price includes: the participation in the training, training materials, coffee-breaks, lunch, and certificate
Training hours: 10:00 – 16:00
The place: the office building Horizon Plaza, Domaniewska 39A street, or a hotel in the center of a particular city
Krzysztof Kadlec, Joanna Domaszewska
telephone: (022) 208 28 28/48, fax (022) 211 20 90
The above-mentioned subject can also be implemented by us during a close meeting.
Please join us!