Due Diligence research of property is a base of decision making on property purchasing. It is a document that is necessary for property funds to make a decision on purchasing, and for financing institutions to fund a transaction. The research is the widest possible description of properties and includes the following sections: economic, legal, tax, financing, technical and environmental.
Until recently, Due Diligence has been prepared at the request of a buyer. Currently, this document is becoming more important for property owners who are considering a property’s selling. Thanks to this document, they are able to prepare to selling process in advance and to improve those elements which in the future could give a buyer the arguments for negotiating terms and prices of a property.
The aim of this training is to present the scope and specificity of preparing Due Diligence of commercial properties and also to gain abilities to read such a document.
The talkers will show both theoretical process of preparing a particular module, as well as a case study of it.
During the training, you will have a chance to gain knowledge concerning:
- how is Due Diligence report prepared and which modules does it include?
- how to recognize the most import ant factors influencing a property’s value, including shadow cost factors?
- how to optimize the effects resulting from the analysis of strong and weak sides of the project?
- how to read the report’s record correctly and how to prepare this record to make it indicate a real state of a property?
The representatives of all sides taking part in the purchasing process are welcome to participate in the training:
1. people purchasing properties;
2. people selling properties;
3. financial institutions;
4. advisers and counselors on property market;
5. valuers and agents on property market;
6. insurance sector;
7. property managers;
8. leasing companies;
9. all interested in the training’s subject.