The conference’s aim is to popularize the knowledge on revitalization of buildings and interiors, certification of building materials, researches on work environment’s quality and to familiarize executers, designers and decision-makers with new „green” products and technologies. Together with experts and practitioners we will think when it is worth-wile for the companies to revitalize the buildings, and when it is not. We will try to show on the examples how is it possible to create new quality and achieve measurable effects in existing buildings and by the use of new solutions.
In the conference’s programme, there will be such issues as:
- The state of office buildings: Report
- Revitalisation of buildings and their certificates in Poland and abroad
- Revitalisation versus existing certification systems (Leed, Breeam,DGNB, Green Building)
- Revitalisation of lighting by ecological sources of light
- The latest energy saving and ecological technologies
- Certification of building materials and thermo isolation systems
- EU regulations on green buildings for local authorities
- The ability of financing revitalisations as part of MI and NFOS programmes
- Green office as a chance for improving work environment and employees’ effectiveness
- Creating an image of a green company – is it only a trend?
- Green sales – regulations and acts
The conference is aimed at the people and companies interested in introducing new ecological innovations on Polish commercial and office properties market. Among its participants, there will be e. g. architects, developers, construction engineers, electric engineers, chiefs of stock-listed companies and owners of the companies and branches associated with revitalization, certification, IT sector representatives, bankers, financiers, as well as the representatives of government and local authorities.
Further details on www.InnovativePoland.org.pl