We invite you to participate in the fifth edition of the conference for representatives of local authorities
The program of the conference will include i.a. such issues as:
- Which investments may be realized in a formula of PPP?
- Examples of PPP projects (lighting, municipal construction, nursing home, court house and city hall)
- The biggest problems of PPP in Poland (legal service, financing, operator)
- Lighting as one of the most important elements of PGN (low-carbon economy plan)
- Modernization of external lighting (choice of technology and means of financing)
- Replacement of lighting from conventional on LED in Andrychów Borough (case study)
- Bailout of innovative investments within such programs as NFOŚi GW and UE. What benefits does the new distribution of means bring to us.
- Income bonds as a chance for investments in a borough
- How to obtain funds on own contribution?
Workshops with the participation of experts:
How to conduct a PPP project (with a possibility of obtaining a certificate)
- Purpose and justification of a project
- Models of a contract (purpose, legal formula, subject, deadline, budget, necessary elements of an agreement)
- Planned range of private partner's participation in a project and share of risk between entities
- Alternative sources of financing of a project
- Bailout from the European Union
- Sources of income in a project
The conference is aimed at representatives of local authorities and companies interested in introduction of ecological innovations in Poland within PPP. The list of participants will include representatives of local authorities, experts, representatives of authorities and companies interested in cooperation.
CONTACT: Małgorzata Szcześniak tel: 664962267, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org www.InnovativePoland.org.pl