Griffin House operation

Griffin House
Griffin – the most characteristic element of a historic building
Restoration works on elevation of a historic Griffin House tenement are being continued.

Griffin House (Dom pod Gryfami), located at Plac Trzech Krzyży (in the close neighborhood of WSE, headquarters of Sejm and Senat RP or Ministry of Economy), was built in 1886. The structure owned by GLL Real Estate Partners offers modern office areas on the higher tiers and restaurants on the ground floor.

Currently, restoration works connected with building’s elevation are being continued. As a result of the fact that it is placed on the monument list, all activities have to be led in a close agreement with Preservationist Capital Office.

We would like to copy the original form of the building to the highest extent and simultaneously make it one of the most recognizable and prestigious points on the office map of Warsaw. Griffin House is not only a prestigious office address, but also a significant fragment of history located at Plac Trzech Krzyży in the mainly historically precious area. The building offers an additional value by the highest quality office space intended for tenants, for whom a prestigious address and high quality commercial and service space which serving inhabitants of Warsaw as well as visitors with private or business purposes are very important – says Łukasz Laskowski from GLL Real Estate Partners.

The renewed building may be seen at the beginning of November, however the most characteristic elements of elevations – griffins – will get back to their places in the spring, after thorough restauration.

Griffin House is managed by BNP Paribas Real Estate from September.

  


0.0
Be the first to comment
mantra