Diplomats of the Consulate-General of Hungary moved to their new headquarters in Kraków, located on Lubicz 17H Street. The lease agreement with the Embassy of Hungary was signed by the company Balmoral Properties, responsible for the investment Browar Lubicz, within the frames of which the Palace Goetzow was renovated.
The Consulate took up the entire floor in the renovated building. The opening ceremony was held by the Ministers of Foreign Affairs of Poland and Hungary, János Martonyi and Radosław Sikorski. The Ambassador of Hungary in Poland, Iván Gyurcsík, announced at the opening ceremony that the Consulate will promote both economic cooperation as well as cultural, educational and tourist one.
The renovated Palace Goetzow enjoys a great popularity among potential tenants. Many companies and institutions would like to have their headquarters in this building, emphasises Paweł Wassilew from the company Balmoral Properties.
As part of their investment of Browar Lubicz, also the old industrial buildings were revitalised; these include Portiernia, Susznia Słodu, Słodownia and Maszynownia and Kotłownia with the characteristic chimney. In total, the renovated buildings offer 4600 sq. m of commercial space and 1900 sq. m of office space.