Kraków, Aleksandra Lubomirskiego
Świętego Antoniego 2/4
|Building status:||In construction|
|Total building area:||46000 sqm|
|Building end date:||III/IV Q 2018|
|Underground storey number:||2|
|Ground storey number:||27|
|Typical area level:||1000 sqm|
|Common area ratio:||6,5 - 8%|
|Underground parking place number:||396|
|Ground parking place number:||-|
|Parking place ratio:||1 miejsce na 130 mkw.|
Unity Center is to comprise office and service buildings as well as one residential building. Except for office areas, the realization of University Office investment also envisages a supermarket, gym and hotel. Additionally, there will be service premises for canteen on the -1 level and service premises on the ground floor (café, bank department, press point).
There will be also restaurants, cafes and shops along Unity Square within the buildings of the second stage.
Moreover, a perfect location of the investment will provide users of the buildings with service offers in Galeria Krakowska, the gallery under Dworzec Główny PKP and Stare Miasto.
|Heat and smoke detector||Yes|
Rondo Mogilskie and Dworzec Główny railway station with Regional Bus Station performs a function of the Krakow’s Central Station; it is easy to get to all regions of Krakow and to any other place outside the city.
Plane, train, fast tram, own car, or taxi. Even walk. Only 1.6 km – it is the distance from Rondo Mogilskie to Rynek Główny, and 800 m – to Dworzec Główny, and from that place the travel to the airport in Balice takes only 20 minutes “point to point”.
Aleja Powstania Warszawskiego is the key thoroughfare and the core of the new administration and office district of the city.
In close proximity to Unity Centre there is the biggest interchange of public communication in the city in the neighborhood of Rondo Mogilskie, which is located 3 minutes on foot from the main entrance to the building.
At present, ca. 40% of all tram lines in Krakow run through Rondo Mogilskie, namely:
- 4, 5, 7, 9, 10, 14, 19, 20, 50, 52, 62, 64, 72.
Additionally, there are the following bus lines at Rondo Mogilskie:
- 124, 125, 152, 182, 184, 424, 482, 501, 502, 601, 605, 611, 662, 664
The table below illustrates the timetable from Unity Centre to the chosen key points in Krakow:
Public communication – Car
Place – Lines – Time (public communication) – Time (car)
- ICE - 184, 72, 52 - 18-21 min - 10-11 min
- Dworzec Kolejowy - 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 10, 14, 18, 19, 20, 24 and 52. Trams at night: 62 and 69. Bus lines: 124, 152, 154, 424, 502. Buses at night: 601, 605, 608, 610, 618, 662, 664, 669, 902 and 904 - 3 min - 5 min
- Expo Fair Krakow - 178, 174 -> 4, 5, 52* - 35 min - 10-11 min
- Airport - 292, 208 -> 50* - 44-49 min - 25-28 min
- Municipal Council in Krakow - 20, 4 - 10 min - 7-10 min
- Provinical Office - 14, 7 - 7 min - 4-5 min
- Kliny housing estate - 451 -> 19* - 49-53 min - 16-19 min
- Nowa Huta (Plac Centralny) - 4, 10, 502 - 17-18 min - 9-12 min
- Wola Justowska (Park Decjusza) - 152 40 - min - 15-17 min
- Ruczaj - 72, 52 - 26-29 min - 15-20 min
- Górka Narodowa - 164 -> 50* - 22-25 min - 10-12 min
- Góra Borkowska - 19 - 41 min - 15-17 min
Considering bus and tram stops: Rondo Mogilskie, Dworzec Główny, Dworzec Główny Tunel, Dworzec Główny Zachód or Dworzec Główny Wschód, Unity Centre is serviced by 66% of all lines.
|Asking rents for office space:||-|
|Min. rental period:||-|
|Rent for ground parking place:||-|
|Rent for underground parking place:||-|
Unity Centre is a multifunctional complex comprising 5 buildings, including the highest building in Krakow (Unity Tower) and the two-tier underground car park located under all structures, common for all buildings. Unity Centre is being erected in Krakow at Lubomirskiego Street.
The realization of Unity Centre was divided into two stages (at least).
The first stage (which can be additionally phased) is to include realization of the following buildings:
The second stage (which can also be additionally phased) envisages the realization of the following buildings: