How to choose ERP system, what to avoid during contract negotiation and what tricks to mind during implementation? What is the role of subadvisors? – this, among other things, you will find out during ERP GigaCon conference.
It will be a perfect opportunity to deepen the knowledge on current issues associated with ERP systems, get familiar with the producer’s offers and meet the experts of this branch.
The topics of the lectures are e. g.:
- The implementation of ERP system in small and medium companies – what are the benefits, what to mind and what mistakes not to make? – case study – Jacek Gałkowski (ALDEA IT Consulting)
- Experiences from the processes of selection and implementation of ERP systems. The choice of a system and signing contracts: delivery of license, maintenance of software, implementation services, training, implementation supervision. Tricks of negotiations and negotiating contracts - Ludwik Maciejec, PhD Sc. (Independent expert)
- Company in a cloud – The use of SaaS services in ERP-class solutions on the example of Quatra-Sygnity system
- Evolution of WMS-class system on the ex ample of advanced functions of SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) - itelligence
- Create your own ERP - Streamsoft
- ERP Corporate Portal as a complementation of a classic ERP system on the example of a project for the company Ochnik Sp. z o.o. – LSI Software
The participation in the conference is FREE, you just have to register earlier on the event’s webpage: http://gigacon.org/erp/warszawa