How to prepare an agreement of rent, sale, or termination?
On January 21-22, 2013, the trainings on “Office Spaces Commercialization” will be held in Warsaw. The experts and practitioners include: Dariusz Karwański (Savills), Ewelina Kałużna (Jones Lang LaSalle Sp. z o .o.) and Beata Kuczek-Maruta (Kuczek-Maruta Law Firm).
They will present the proper way of formulating an agreement of rent, or termination – the scope of negotiation, possible solutions and proposals of compromise solutions – or business realities. What is add-on factor and which models of maintenance costs are in force on the market right now. They will discuss tax aspects of rent agreements, as well as how to settle the expenses of adaptation. They will also show the rules on planning office spaces commercialization in a financially effective way.
Why is it worthwhile?
Come and get to know:
• An office building and its maintenance costs, settlement variants, the scope and component elements of payment - how do they look in practice - will be explained by Bartłomiej Łepkowski - Head of Property Management, Partner, Knight Frank
• The proper way of formulating an agreement of rent, sale or termination – the scope of negotiation, possible solutions and proposals of compromise solutions – will be discussed by the lawyers from Kuczek-Maruta law firm.
• How do the processes of searching for a new office by a lessee and developing project commercialization look like – those procedures will be explained by Dariusz Karwański – Senior Negotiator in Office Spaces Department in Savills
WE INVITE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE FAIR
The representatives of the companies associated with commercial real estate market, in particular:
• General and Managing Directors
• Lessees, Administrators on commercial spaces
• Representatives of Departments: Investment, Strategy, Development, Law and Tax
• Representatives of the banks responsible for advancing developing credits for commercial properties
• Lawyers acting in the field of real estate market
• Investment counselors and investment controllers
Please, get familiar with the whole programme of the trainings