Progress Group presents
Energy effectiveness in practice
White Certificates – energy efficient support
May 21, 2013 r., WARSAW
The main aim of the workshops is to present new duties, which result from the latest executive orders of the efficient energy bill, to the entrepreneurs and investors.
Please join us if you are interested in the ability of lowering the energy usage costs in business.
1. New directive about energy efficiency from October 25, 2012. 2012/27/UE
– system functioning till 2021.
2. Domestic law regulations including energy efficient amendment and the newest ordinance and explanatory notes.
3. Assessment of the domestic aim in economic and energy-saving managing
4. Effective tender step by step
5. Support model – how many white certificates
6. Energy efficient “auditor” – freelance occupation
7. The obligation of white certificate redemptions – income warranty of certified entities
8. The sanctions – efficient enterprise development warrant and the white certificates sales
9. Intertemporal law and regulation changes
10. Energy effectiveness audit
11. Funding opportunities to improve energy efficiency
ZDZISŁAW MURAS, PhD. – Law School PhD, professor at Wyższa Szkoła Ekologii i Zarządzania w Warszawie, employee of Energy Regulatory Office.