Free Conference - Workflow & Document Management Trends
on the 26th of February in Warsaw
Workflow & Document Management Trends conference is the best way to broaden your knowledge about trends and novelties in documentation, processes and information management. A thriving company is a result of right choices and solutions. Systems managing the circulation of documents and business processes are undoubtedly the essential tools of a successful enterprise.
The conference’s aim is to present the impact of the documents’ circulation electronic systems on improvement of companies’ work. Technology leaders will talk about the latest trends in the matter of enhancing the process of documentation and business information management.
Learn about the process of documentation and business information management! Register for the event, which will be held on the 27th of February 2014 in Warsaw.
Topics which will be discussed during the conference:
- trends and novelties in documentation, process and information management
- platforms for automation of office work
- workflow – automation of office processes
- corporate systems and portals
- electronic signature
- cloud documentation
- OCR / ICR / OMR
- digitalisation of documents
- electronic archive systems
- scanning and editing documents
- electronic documentation and information management
- collaborative work systems
- mass printing & printing outsourcing
- equipment technologies and solutions
- systems for automation of HR and accounting departments
- legal aspects of the electronic circulation of documents
Conference Details: http://workflowtrends.pl/
The participation is free of charge, please, fill in the registration form.
We guarantee coffee breaks and conference materials.