Free Conference - "WORKFLOW & DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT TRENDS"
already 24 September 2014 in Warsaw!
Effectively functioning company, is a consequence of the choice of appropriate solutions. Document Management Systems and business processes, you can certainly be regarded as the necessary tools, leading to a synonym for a functioning organization.
The conference aims to present, the impact of electronic workflow systems to optimize and improve the work of enterprises. Technology leaders, will talk about the latest trends in the field of improving the management process documentation and business information.
We invite you to register and participate in the conference!
Issues that will be discussed during the event:
• news and trends in the field of document management, process and information - trends and directions of development,
• platform for automating office work,
• Workflow - automation of business processes
• systems and corporate portals,
• Electronic signature
• documents in the cloud,
• OCR / ICR / OMR - intelligent registration documents
• digitization of documents,
• electronic archiving,
• scanning and document processing,
• Electronic management of documents and information,
• groupware systems,
• mass printing and printing outsourcing,
• solutions and hardware technologies,
• automation systems HR and accounting departments,
• Legal aspects of electronic document circulation.
Event website: http://workflowtrends.pl/
Participation in the conference is free, simply complete the registration form!
Please note that places are limited.
Conference participants provide coffee breaks and conference materials.