The Business Intelligence conference is organized for the sixth time. Its participants meet each other in Warsaw to exchange their experiences and listen to the newest case studies in order to find the best methods of gaining information from gathered data and use it in processes of making business decisions.
The most important assumptions of this year’s meeting is discussion about technical and business aspects of data’s integration and practical aspects of implementing and using from tools and techniques of BI by employees of financial institutions.
Detailed information about the event may be found on the website of the organizer.
Many important subjects from the area of Business Intelligence will be brought up during the conference:
- BI – problems of implementations and benefits
- analytical infrastructure – tools for advanced analytics (OLAP, Ad-hoc analysis, Data Mining – exploration of data, strategic and operational planning, distribution of information, reports and analyses)
- integration with other systems
- gathering and integration of data – data warehouses
- management of data and its quality
- BIG DATA – new possibilities of data analysis
- Performance Management – analysis and financial efficiency (planning, prognosing, budgeting)
- good implementation practices
The program of the conference is aimed at:
- staff making strategic decisions in a company
- financial directors
- Business Intelligence managers
- IT chiefs and directors
- project managers
- architects and experts, administrators of data warehouses
- architects of applications
- people responsible for a company’s development
In order to take part in the conference, the registration is necessary by filling an application form available here.
The attractive lecturers, the newest case studies, interesting discussions, exchange of experience with prominent experts and sweet refreshments will be offered on the Business Intelligence event on 12th June in Warsaw.