Problems related to bad or inaccurate contract clauses constantly emerge on the market of property management and cause disagreements and misunderstandings between property managers and property owners. When insurance conditions are not read through carefully and not negotiated it is impossible to get the full amount of insurance for a given damage.
Keeping in mind numerous problematic issues related to above mentioned questions, SC Consulting - the organizer of “Legal and insurance aspects in commercial property managing” training – kindly invites to take part in the event. It will take place on December 1st in Warszawa. During the meeting experienced experts will share their knowledge about effective prevention of situations and events having negative legal and financial consequences.
During the training we will discuss the following topics:
- The role of the general insurance conditions in property contracts;
- Complex property insurance coverage – types of available protection tools;
- Compensation when there are several entities entitled to the property (confluence of insurance interests);
- Legal regulations concerning the range and manner of property management;
- Kinds of dangers and risks related to the rights to a property;
- Preventive actions protecting from the consequences of unfulfilled contract provisions by one of the parties;
- Division of legal responsibilities of the contracting parties.
The training provides the following profits
- getting acquainted with legal regulations related to insurance contract signing,
- learning about complex insurance protection,
- learning how to enforce commission from the insurer successfully
- learning how to analyze insurance variants considering the experiences of the coach and other participants of the workshops,
- learning how to make safe contracts protecting the interests of both parties in agreement with the law,
- learning how to successfully avoid the consequences of unfulfilled contract conditions.
- owners and managers of commercial properties,
- developers and investors,
- property agents,
- administrative directors,
- facility and property managers,
- owners of commercial networks,
- managers of commercial divisions,
- directors and managers of legal divisions,
- representatives of commercial properties, including: single office buildings and portfolios of office property, shopping centres, storage centres,
- people responsible for proper signing of insurance agreements and executing and aliminating damages,
- people interested in the topic of the event.