On November 22-23, the conference „15th Warsaw’s Real Estate Market” will be held in Warsaw. The cyclical event is organized annually by Informedia Poland. In this edition, the specialists will be discussing over investing forecasts and effective business models.
Among the experts and professionals associated with real estate market, the most important issues and problems will be discussed. Economic situation and environmental background, unstable currency market, new legal changes – all these circumstances result in hard challenges, doubts and questions for real estate market
- Is the market really unstable?
- Which business and investment strategies are the most suitable for next months?
- Which investments are resistant to economic turbulences?
Among the talkers of the 15th edition of the Conference, there will be:
- representatives of the crucial companies of the market – e.g. Atrium European Real Estate, Kulczyk Silverstein Properties, Budimex, CB Richard Ellis Poland, Emmerson and Cushman & Wakefield,
- representatives of Polish and European organizations and associations of the market – e.g. Polish Association of Developers, MGPA Poland or Polish Economic Association.
- representatives of local authorities, e. g. Ministry of Infrastructure and The Capital City of Warsaw.