The competition enjoyed great popularity among the readers. Currently, the votes are being counted, and the winner will be officially announced on Monday, 17 March.
The winner of the Office Building of the Year 2013 will be shown on the pages of the latest publication by E-BIUROWCE, which will be available soon at many business events and on our portal.
There is also an award for each person who voted and filled in the application form - they will receive a paper version of the publication by E-BIUROWCE.
Office investments from entire Poland took part in the competition. These include only the ones the construction of which finished in 2013.
The following office buildings were the candidates:
- Office complex Alchemia (Gdańsk)
- Aquarius Business House (Wrocław)
- Office block PGE GiEK (Bełchatow)
- Bonarka for Business, building (D) (Kraków)
- BPH Office Park (Gdańsk)
- Konstruktorska Business Center (Warsaw)
- Le Palais (Warsaw)
- Łopuszanska Business Park (Warsaw)
- Millennium Tower IV (Wrocław)
- Nautilus (Kraków)
- Plac Unii (Warsaw)
- Quattro Business Park C (Kraków)
- T-Mobile Office Park (Warsaw)
- West House 1B (Wrocław)
- Wola Center (Warsaw)
- Żoliborz One (Warsaw)
Thank you for voting!