The city of Warsaw submitted a list of transport investments planned in the years 2021 – 2030 to the Mazovian Voivodship Local Assembly on 10th November this year. It includes a project concerning building of metro from the National Stadium to Gocław. The list of submitted projects will be a part of so called executive plan to the „Development Strategy of Mazovian Voivodship until 2030”. The planned investments are e.g.:
– completion of the second line of metro between Powstańców Śląskich and STP Mory station as well as purchase of a rolling stock,
– building of the third line of metro on the passage from the National Stadium to Gocław and purchase of a rolling stock,
– building of Wał Miedzeszyński Street – from the hub with POW (S2) to the southern border of the city,
– building of Most Północny Route, e.g. from the interchange „Młociny” to the interchange with NS Route (planned S7 route), from the interchange with Modlińska Street to the interchange with Płochocińska Street as well as a tram line and purchase of a rolling stock,
– building of Obwodnica Śródmieścia – second stage, that is a passage from Radzymińska Street to the Żaba hub.
Mazovian Voivodship Local Assembly adopted a document „Development Strategy of Mazovian Voivodship until 2030” on 28th October 2013. The courses of action are fundamental for realization of executive plans, including Space and Transport. The plan will be aimed at providing coherence of investment undertakings concerning transport with strategic goals of development in the region.