International Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Cooling Systems Techniques Fairs VENTILATION FORUM – AIR CONDITIONING SHOWROOM will take place on Tuesday. It will be the biggest event dedicated to the industry where the offer of more than 170 producers and distributors from the country and abroad will be available in one place. They are going to present the newest products and technical solutions intended for the ventilation, air conditioning and cooling industry. The organizer of the event is Polish Ventilation Association.
Among fair events it is worth mentioning:
- Installer zone – NOVELTY IN FAIR 2016, shows, skill competitions for specialists, installers of ventilation, air conditioning and cooling systems.
- Technology Arena – two separate Arenas will be organized this year.
- Seminaries – i.a. the newest regulations, norms, recommendation, guidelines for designs in the area of ventilation, fire ventilation, air conditioning, cooling and heat pumps, change of the Ecoproject (Ekoprojekt) directive, issues concerning cooling factors.
- Cooling workshops – practical information, interesting subjects, new synthetic factors, perspectives of their implementation on the market, case studies from their application, questions of certification.
- Designer workshops – the examples of the most interesting solutions of ventilation and air conditioning installations in the buildings commissioned in the years 2014-2015 and submitted to the award PASCAL 2016.
- BIM Academy – practical knowledge workshops about BIM and CAD. Participants will have an occasion to win workshops in the Authorized Workshop Center Autodesk AEC Design.
- Competition for the most interesting product – 64 product novelties submitted to the competition.
Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Cooling Techniques Fair is the biggest expert fair intended for the industry combined with a two-day cycle of substantive seminaries. The event is organized for designers, installers, users of installations, investors, executive companies, architects, producers, distributors, representatives of universities of technology as well as future engineers. More than 4100 experts from 18 countries took part in the last year's edition of the fair.