Senator was built at. ul. Bielańska 12 in Warsaw. Because if its historic character, the project was developed in cooperation with the Capital Heritage Conservation Office, and before the designing started, archeologists’ and historians’ research had been conducted. Since the office building is situated at the site of former Bank Polski (Polish Bank) and was designed in accordance with architectural ideas of the building from 1907. The Atrium, whose one wall is a renovated cash part of Bank Polski, is its significant part. On this wall, a preserved board of the financial institution from 1924 has been hung.
The glass floor of the Atrium is also an interesting architectural effect. Owing to this, tenants will be able to see remains of the foundation of King Stanisław August Poniatowski’s mint, where, additionally, the cornerstone of Senator has been embedded.
The office building offers about 25 000 sq.m. of the area (23 600 sq.m. of which is the office space). At the same time, it offers solutions distinctive of modern office blocks (suspended ceilings, raised floors). Senator is equipped with the building management system BMS, and, for the sake of users’ comfort, the offices will have tilt-turn windows.
The group of tenants of the offices includes PKN Orlen, Rabobank Group, Euronet and Bre Bank S.A.