Ufficio Primo, located on Wspólna 62 in Warsaw will be a new location of Von der Heyden Group and other companies composing the group, such as Von der Heyden & Partners Sp. z o.o., Von der Heyden Development Sp. z o.o., Nowy Świat 5 Sp. z o.o., Lublin Grand Hotel Sp. z o.o. and Długi Targ Sp. z o.o. The company will move to its new place on 17th June 2013.
The building, characteristic because of its Renaissance architecture, offers 6,000 m2 of cosy, A+ class office space. There are many modern solutions, such as thermal, ventilation and air-conditioning systems, panoramic lifts and modern security systems. On the six storeys there is office space, there is also Conference Centre located on two basement levels. Tenants and guests can use up to 30 parking spaces, located on ground lot and on the nearby basement lot.
The building was constructed in the 50s and was primarily the house of the government presidium. Its modernisation was the initiative of Kulczyk Holding. The original architecture was designed by professor Marek Leykam, a brilliant architect and art historian, in 1952. Among his other well-known projects there is Okrąglak department store in Poznań and office buildings in Warsaw, called “żyletkowce”.
During the modernisation, original details of the interior were renovated and exhibited. Works also included galleries, inspired by Italian Renaissance, stone stairs and winding staircases, and also skylights, set in monumental dome surrounding the patio.