VENTILATION FORUM - AIR CONDITIONING SHOWROOM
is the biggest business meeting of the kind, organised by the Polish Ventilation Association
on the 5th-6th March in Warsaw.
VENTILATION FORUM - AIR CONDITIONING SHOWROOM is the annual exhibition of ventilation industry, air conditioning and refrigeration technology. The fair is combined with a two-day cycle of seminars with the participation of producers, distributors, designers, installers, users, architects, investors and entrepreneurs.
New location of Forum 2014
The dynamic development of the event, with constantly growing exhibition space along with the number of visitors, led to the decision of moving the exhibition to a new location. 2014 Forum will be held in the MT Polska Fair and Congress Center (56C Marsa Street in Warsaw). The floor of over 5 thousand square metres will be divided into the exhibition space, and two lecture halls, each for 200 persons.
The new location's advantages:
- comfortable building, providing good conditions for both exhibitors and visitors
- modern exhibition hall,
- a spacious, mutimedia-equipped reception room
- overground and underground parking lot accommodating 1500 cars
- catering facilities (cafeteria, coffee points)
- convenient location, accessible by a highway or public transport (11 bus lines and SKM train)
State-of-the-art technologies and solutions
VENTILATION FORUM is a perfect opportunity of learning about the specialist offers and novelties on the market. The biggest producers and distributors of equipment and technology solutions, both in Poland and abroad, will exhibit their products and technologies. The list of exhibitors taking part in the event will be available soon on the website: www.forumwentylacja.pl
The programme of VENTILATION FORUM - AIR CONDITIONING SHOWROOM 2014 includes:
- Technologies Arena 2014 - a separate space for presenting and comparing products of various producers. The main theme of this year's arena will be recuperators and small ventilation centres.
- Best Product 2014 - a competition in which the most distinguishing products in the ventilation and air-conditioning market are selected. There are three categories: Ventilation, Air-Conditioning, and Fire Safety. For more details visit www.forumwentylacja.pl
- Seminars and Presentations - a two-day cycle of seminars during which the latest technologies and new regulations will be presented. The lecturers will discuss issues of technical conditions, EU directives and norms regarding ventilation, air-conditioning, and fire ventilation systems.
VENTILATION FORUM - AIR CONDITIONING SHOWROOM in short:
- the biggest specialist event of the ventilation and air conditioning industry
- presentation of new technologies
- 122 exhibitors
- 2800 visiting professionals
- 4000 square metres of exhibition space
- 2 conference halls (for 200 people each)
- 51 presentations and lectures
- 44 products in the Best Product Competiton
- facilities for the exhibitors (lockable stalls)