Future 4 Build is an international conference and fair event. Its subject matter touches upon the issue of the development of sustainable construction. The aim of the conference is to present the solutions that lead to the rise of return rate from the investments in eco-projects, inspire to further action and show the directions of the development of this branch.
The event is a great chance to meet the specialists and also constitute a platform for exchanging knowledge, business contacts and information. A wide spectrum of issues will be discussed, from economic, environment al and social aspects of eco-investments to the issue of construction as a heritage of future generations. Honorary patronage was taken by Hanna Gronkiewicz-Waltz –Warsaw’s President, Cezary Grabarczyk – Minister of Infrastructure and Netherlands Polish Chamber of Commerce.
During Future 4 Build, which will be held on 17-18 October in Warsaw’s Mariott Centrum, the representatives of five main components of the branch will meet:
- general executors,
- installation designers.
During the event, an exhibition will take place in Architect Presentation Zone. As the part of EXPO ARENA, 23 exhibitors will present their products and technologies. It will be possible to see 6 models of the buildings that were designed according to sustainable construction’s rules, including:
- office complex, premises of Schindler company, designer by Grotte Art,
- Chmielna 25 projects, presented by LHI sp. z o.o.,
- Model of Beta Gamma Delta Office Complex Eurocenter – PRC Architekci,
- „Samsung Green Tomorrow” project, presented by Samsung Electronics,
- Wola Center Office Center’s projec - Kuryłowicz&Associates studio,
- A model of Polish stand on EXPO 2010 in Shanghai by WWAA studio.
The entry for Expo Arena is free of charge. The exhibition will be open on October 17-18, between 10 AM and 5 PM.