II Administrative Directors Summit
4-6th March 2015, Warsaw
We invite you to participate in another edition of Aministrative Directors Summit – the second meeting of professionals in the area of administrative process management in the biggest companies in Poland. The exchange of experience and best practices will allow to increase the effectiveness and contribution to a business development.
Within two days, during meetings held in case studies formula, interactive discussions and work in small groups, the experts from companies like: Jeronimo Martins, Orange, AmResrt, Volskwagen Bank, Ruch or ING will be discussing the most important projects which they were able to realize, that is office relocation, re-arrangement of owned office space and cost optimization in the most costly areas. There will be also a discussion about optimization concerning shopping processes or management of assets in organization.
The organizers of II Administrative Directors Summit introduced a novelty in order to create a direct possibility of verifying issues which were discussed – OFFICE STUDIES.
- Evolution of Administrative Director role in the organization structure,
- Cooperation of administration and business – in search for savings,
- Where some savings may be found – innovative approach to cost management. Consolidation and optimization of administration tasks on the basis of Balanced ScoreCard,
- Role of administration in optimization of purchasing politics and central shopping,
- Effective process of searching for a new headquarters – checked strategies.
After two days full of discussions we will know how the end results concerning implementation of the newest trends and solutions in management of office area look like in practice. The experts will present a changed area, tell about the process of changes and what are the consequences of them for organization.
Among detailed discussed implementation there will be such companies like: Jeronimo Martins, Miasteczko Orange, Agencja Rozwoju Przemysłu and Provident.