The Polish Office Research Forum published data concerning the office real estate market in eight main regional cities in Poland in the third quarter of 2016: Krakow, Wrocław, Tricity, Katowice, Poznań, Łódź, Szczecin and Lublin.
Short presentation of the office regional market in Poland after the third quarter of 2016:
- Total resources of modern office space in eight regional cities amounted to 3 748 400 sq. m at the end of the second quarter of 2016. The majority of space is located in Krakow (867 500 sq. m), Wrocław (770 500 sq. m) and Tricity (629 300 sq. m).
- Projects of the total area amounting to 311 700 sq. m were commissioned in the third quarter of 2016. The majority of new areas, that is 100 800 sq. m, were completed in Krakow and Wrocław (62 000 sq. m).
- More than 402 000 sq. m of office space were for rent from now on eight main regional markets. The highest vacancy rate was recorded in Katowice – 15.5 per cent, and the lowest – 6.3 per cent – in Krakow.
- The total volume of recorded lease transactions amounted to more than 402 200 sq. m. The majority of space was rented in Krakow (149 700 sq. m).
- The list of the biggest transactions concluded in the third quarter of 2016 are: lease of 9500 sq. m by Nordea in Gdynia, expansion of Nokia Networks for 7000 sq. m in Wrocław and expansion of Delphi for 6300 sq. m in Enterprise Park F in Krakow.