We heartily invite you to participate in the 7th Lesser Poland Seminar on Property Management , which will be held on April 26, 2012 in AGH University of Science and Technology’s Faculty of Managing (assembly hall; Gramatyka 10 street) in Cracow, between 8AM and 5 PM.
The seminar is targeted at:
- property managers;
- real estate brokers;
- cooperative members;
- employees on municipal administration;
- tenants’ associations;
- professional groups connected with properties and construction.
Main subject of the seminar is „Maintenance of a common property under the law and the latest jurisdiction of courts”.
Programme of the seminar:
- Specification of common property managing and the borders of legal ability of the tenants’ association in managing common property.
- Formal and legal responsibilities of the tenants’ association connected with its registration and activity and its responsibility for managing common property by virtue of law and by virtue of civil contract and tort responsibility
- Who is responsible for garages exploitation and what are his responsibilities?
- Responsibilities of the tenants’ association concerning exploitation of a common property
- New regulations on maintenance of order and cleanness in communes and waste disposal act.
- Responsibilities of the tenants’ association concerning maintenance of security of common property buildings’ use.
- How to use the regulations of technical and construction act on technical conditions of housing buildings’ use for maintenance security of use in a common property to third persons?
- Special legal responsibilities concerning removing asbestos from buildings of common property.
- Tenant’s association’s responsibilities concerning technical maintenance of a common property according to construction law, environment al protection law and act on fire protection
- Responsibilities on nature protection and animals protection
- Regulations on housing order, scope and its functions according to courts’ jurisdiction
The talker will be Eugenia Śleszyńska – the expert and author of many publications concerning managing property issues, e. g. tax issues in a tenant’s association.
Fee of participation in the Seminar:
- 111 PLN – people applied before 26.03.2012
- 123 PLN – people applied after 26.03.2012
The participation is free for managing properties companies which are the clients of Wspólnota Mieszkaniowa (www.wspolnotamieszkaniowa.pl) and Portal Zarządzania Nieruchomościami (www.zarzadcy.com.pl) and have got a presentation paid.
After the Seminar, every participant will receive a certificate issued according to paragraph 6, clause 1 of Ministry of Infrastructure’s Act from July 30, 2010 on professional training of financial valuers, real estate brokers and property managers (Dz. U. Nr 140, poz. 945). As a part of the seminar, 8 training hours is given.
People interested in participation should fill in an on-line form or download it and then send via fax (12) 376 48 52.
The condition of participating is paying a fee on the account:
Grupa Medialna Nieruchomości
65 1020 1026 0000 1702 0138 1862
ul.Jedności Robotniczej 29