Between 13th and 14th March, the workshops „Commercialization of spaces – how to make a maximum profit?” will be held in Polonia Palace hotel in Warsaw, which are organized by Informedia Poland. Their subject matter will touch upon the economic aspects of managing commercial properties.
The subject matter of the conference:
1. Which marketing and financial aspects should be taken into consideration, while planning the strategy of renting space will be explained by Ewelina Kałużna, Office Leasing Department’s Director and Tomasz Czuba, National Director in Office Leasing Department, Jones Lang LaSalle;
2. How to make a correct agreement for sale, rent, or resignation – area of the negotiation, possible solutions and propositions of compromise solutions will be presented by the lawyers of Peterka & Partners law firm;
3. Tax aspects of purchase – sale transaction of commercial properties will be talked over by Mr Paweł Tomczykowski, Partner in Ożóg and Partners law firm;
4. Factors that should determine rates of rent on particular levels of renting process will be discussed by Grzegorz Mroczek, Leasing Department’s Director, Caelum Development;
5. How to plan the financially effective process of shopping centre commercialization will be explained by Michał Oziębała, Adept Investment’s Management Board President.
We invite to participate in the workshops:
- Representatives of the companies associated with commercial properties market;
- Presidents and Board Members;
- General and Managing Directors;
- Lessees, Managers and Administrators of commercial spaces;
- Representatives of Departments: Investment, Strategy, Development, Law and Tax;
- Lawyers providing services on property market;
- Investment Advisors and Investment Controllers.