In the preamble of each European treaty, from Treaty of Rome to Treaty of Lisbon, the leaders of European countries declare that they are „DETERMINED to lay the foundations of an ever closer union among the peoples of Europe”. Today, this union is regulated by financial and property market. In Cracow, European Group of Valuers’ Associations (TEGoVA) will announce issuing of 7th edition of European Valuation Standards. New edition help to understand better the UE’s influence upon property and valuation markets by presenting a large overview of European law devoted to properties, new challenges of valuating and the market abilities that are required directly by EU’s regulations.
Another presented issue concerned how did the quick obtainment by TEGoVA group the title of „Recognised European Valuer”, which has been recently given to the best valuers in Germany, HypZert, create the European elite on valuating right now, when European banks and paneuropean investors expresses the big demand for easily recognizable, local valuers, who have the qualifications in accordance with reliable European standards.
- Beginning: 11 AM
- Welcoming — Krzysztof Urbańczyk REV, President, PFSRM and Roger Messenger REV, Chairman of TEGoVA. Piotr Styczeń, Transport, Construction and Maritime Economy Ministry’s Undersecretary of State.
- Main talk: „Municipal dimension of UE politics" — Jan Olbrycht, member of European Parliament, Chairman of „Urban Intergroup”.
- “Two-speed Europe: The influence of fast integration in Eurozone upon property and valuation markets” — Michael MacBrien, Director General of European Property Federation.
- “The prospects for European property markets: Investor’s point of view” — W. Joseph Houlihan, Chairman of European Property Federation and Managing Director of Cohen & Steers Europe The Polish Federation of Valuers’ Associations
- The Presentation of European Valuation Standards 2012 — John Hockey, Chairman of Standards Board EVS, and Jeremy Moody, TEGoVA’s Advisor on Valuation Policy.
- „Is heavy law the only way to ensure freedom of valuation services across the boundaries: American Outlook” — Sara Stephens, President of US Appraisal Institute.
- The development of European frames of valuation standards (DEFVAS) — David Magor, General Director, Institute of Revenues, Rating and Valuation.
- The overview of Polish valuation standards - Krzysztof Bratkowski, Vice President PFSRM.
- „REV Title: Competitive advantage on severe markets" — Roger Messenger REV and Tony Prior, Hon REV, REV Commission’s Chairman.
- The ceremony of receiving REV titles by new candidates.
- „HypZert REV: Reinforcement on national market and chances abroad for German property valuers — Reiner Lux, Managing Director, HypZert.
- REV future in Poland, Krzysztof Urbańczyk REV, President, PFSRM.
- The future of risk analysis in valuation — Presentation „Property and Market Rating” — Wolfgang Kälberer, Association of German Mortgage.
- Panel discussion: „European dimension of property and valuation markets” Host: Krzysztof Grzesik REV, Participants of the panel: Joe Houlihan; Wolfgang Kälberer, Michael MacBrien; Roger Messenger and Jeremy Moody.
- Summation: Krzysztof Urbańczyk REV and Roger Messenger REV.
- Moderator: Krzysztof Grzesik FRICS REV, TEGoVA’s Vice President.
Price: PLN 500 (VAT included),
PLN 390 (VAT included) (for associated members of PFVA)
Simultaneous translation: English/Polish