"Safety of building objects - video surveillance, access control, mechanical security systems"
24 October 2013, Warsaw
How to ensure the safety of your company?
What systems to choose?
Monitoring services or private security systems?
For the fourth time we have the pleasure to invite you to the conference, which will focus on security issues of industrial buildings, offices and public facilities .
Independent experts will share with you their knowledge and experience. They will also discuss the practical aspects of security systems operation. The event offers also presentations of the conference partners who will demonstrate a wide range of the most modern systems and help you find the most suitable one for you .
Conference website: http://www.multitrain.pl/home/kalendarium/bezpieczenstwo-obiektow.htm
- Salto Systems
- video surveillance and security Systems
- closed-circuit television , CCTV
-IP cameras , IP video servers
- thermal imaging camera
- video detection systems
- digital recording and image storage
- network and digital systems for asset and archives management
- image transfer techniques
- integration and convergence
- access control systems
- biometrics (facial recognition, fingerprint technology, iris identification, voice identification)
- electronic systems for doors and gates, intercoms and videophones , identification systems , smart cards
- electronic alarm and security systems
- access control to buildings and equipment
- personal and baggage check systems
- mechanical security systems
- external access security systems: gates, barriers, turnstiles , fences
The conference is dedicated to:
- The staff of middle and senior management, individuals responsible for the selection and purchase of new products and technologies,
- owners and managers, administrators and tenants of buildings and industrial, commercial, office, administrative, warehouse, residential objects,
- representatives of the companies and institutions responsible for the security of buildings and the associated areas,
- representatives of construction and installation, as well as construction and finishing sectors,
- representatives of the administration and the departments responsible for infrastructure and human security.
Participation in the conference is free of charge* for the above groups of people.
Participation is payable: for other people, including representatives of service providers of computer science and technology solutions - fee per person is 1 000 PLN + 23 % VAT *.
SEATS ARE LIMITED! Applicants will be handled on a first-come-first-service basis.