Due to the steady development of the technology market, and the growing rivalry between the companies, the close cooperation in determining the long-run business strategies has become a neccessity. The notion of business process management is not new, but it's constantly evolving. During the conference for the financial sector representatives, which is going to take place on the 19th of March in Warsaw, we will focus not so much on theories, as the reliable methods and approaches to the issue.
We are pleased to invite you to take part in the debate.
The conference is aimed at:
- management staff and representatives
- persons responsible for development, innovation, and organisation
- persons responsible for the choice and purchase of the business processes management systems
- managers who take part in shaping the processes
- persons responsible for defining the organisation policy
- IT managers and business analysts
The participation is free for the representatives of the companies and institutions of the financial sector:
- insurance companies
- financial advisors
- investments funds
The lectures will be complemented by the presentations of the companies: Astrafox, Bizmatica, DSA Polska, Contman.
The topics which will be discussed during the conference:
- process analysis and description
- process shaping
- modelling of business processes
- process management and audit
- simulation and optimisation of business process
- technologies and tools supporting business processes management and automation
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
- Business Activity Monitoring (BAM)
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
After the conference, the participants will get the access to all the presentations.