Employee Evaluation System
How to evaluate employees and provide them with a feedback?
24th-25th March in Warsaw
Many people treat employee evaluation as an unpleasant, yet necessary ingredient of a company's reality. However, a well-considered and well-prepared process of employee evaluation may be one of the most valuable constituents of HR management. This training will show the practical aspects of employee evaluation, and will teach how to prepare and carry out this process.
The training objectives:
The aim of the training is to convey considerable knowledge about the evaluating systems, psychological and functional aspects of evaluation process, and methods of applying this knowledge in order to support the company's development. The participants will acquire the skill of conducting evaluation conversations, and providing useful feedback, which would improve the quality of HR management in the company.
The workshop is destined at:
- middle- and high-level managers
- project managers
- HR managers and specialists
- HR business partners
- acquiring practical knowledge about the essentials of employee evaluation
- learning the methods of preparing and conducting the employee evaluation in a company
- opportunity to learn about various (both negative and positive) constituents of the process of evaluation
- learning how to provide an effective feedback
- acquiring skills that are necessary for conducting an effective evaluation conversation
- opportunity to practise the new skills and to draw conclusions
- moderated group discussion
- exercises in groups and in pairs
- case study
- interactive games
- short lecture
Beata Rzepka – career trainer and coach, the author of the books: “Efektywna komunikacja w zespole” (Effective communication in a team), „Kariera na wysokich obcasach. Jak z wdziękiem i klasą osiągnąć sukces zawodowy” (Career on high heels. How to succeed with class and charm), „Kariera pod kontrolą. Jak zmienić swoje życie zawodowe na lepsze” (Career under control. How to improve your professional life). She graduated from the Cracow University of Economics in HR Management. She finished also the SET Group European Coach School. She has a 5-year experience in HR. As a coach, she works with companies, individuals, and courts. She specialises in trainings in the fields of management competence and HR management. She is the author of interactive training games, which help the participants develop their skills.
- comprehensive, original training programme
- individual certificates
- educational materials
- lunch and coffee breaks
Date: 24th-25th March 2014
Price: 1250 PLN
(if you register before 7th March – 1100 PLN)