Talents management in a team and an organisation.
How to attract, hire, and keep the best employees?
Warsaw, 3rd-4th April 2014
The aim of the workshop is to teach about the philosophy of talents management, to broaden the knowledge about the methods and techniques of recognising people of potential, and to learn how to invest in their development.
The workshop is destined at:
- HR departments employees
- development specialists
- training specialists
- HR business partners
- training and development teams managers
During the workshop, the participants will learn how to:
- define the notion of talent / potential
- tell the difference between the career path and development path
- asses the conditions for talent development in their own organisations
- individualise their approach to employees or candidates of particular potential
- choose the best method of evaluating the potential
- recognise talents among both employees and applicants
- choose the best method of developing the recognised talents
- set the development goals
- create a personalised programme of talents development
- choose the best methods of evaluation in talent management
Anna Przetacznik-Sawka – she has over dozen years of experience in employee recruitment and development, having created and implemented projects in the field of Soft HR. She specialises in key competence management in organisations, competence-based pricing of job posts, she creates and conducts advanced processes of evaluating competence potential, and she also designs personalised training-development programmes, destined at the selected professional groups or individuals of particular potential.
- individual consultations with a specialist conducting the workshop
- post-training consultations in each stage of implementing the procedures in your own organisation
- individual certifications
- small group enhancing the effectiveness of learning
- educational materials
- lunch and coffee breaks
- chic venue – Training Centre of Business Development Institute in Warsaw (Centrum Szkoleniowe Instytutu Rozwoju Biznesu)
We offer also our help with finding a convenient accommodation.
Date: 3rd-4th April 2014
Price: 1150 PLN
(if you register before 14th March 2014 – 990 PLN)